Thursday 30 May 2019

US Navy pilots had UFO sightings almost daily during a period of nine months.

New, and surprisingly well written and seriously covered, articles in the New York Times (NYT) and the Washington Post (WaPost) about military UFO sightings, and one case of near collision, were published on May 26 and May 28 respectively.

Yesterday May 29, I published an article on Medium.com, in which I critically look at my own hypothesis about an ongoing careful and selective disclosure process, and ask the question if something else is going on with all those official and recent confirmations by the US Navy and the Pentagon about the reality of UFOs or UAPs?

If you have not already read, you will find links to the above mentioned articles in the NYT and the WaPost, in my article on Medium.com.

Here is the link to my article on Medium.com:

https://medium.com/@jannetikkanen140/new-official-statements-about-ufos-797f0d9d5902


Take care!
/Janne

No comments: