Monday 16 July 2018

"Congress approves half a billion dollars for UFO research." Bullshit or not?

"Congress approves historic Ufo funding!" Published by and on ALIEN PROTOCOLS-Youbutbe channel, 14 th of July, 2018. Duration; 9:19 minutes.

For months special secret groups have been going around briefing congress and Senators... The results are Congress has secretly approved half $1 billion.... and that obviously doesn't include the black money that's already being pumped into several different aspects of the technology already!!!

First I want to say that the group of people behind ALIEN PROTOCOLS ( I call them "AP" from now), is new to me and I have not yet decided what to think of them, if they are serious or not, independent and sincere or not, etc.

I have not yet found any other sources that can corroborate AP´s claim that the U. S. Congress has approved 500 million dollars going into various UFO research programs. Therefore, I am still somewhat skeptical to AP`s claim and to AP in general.

So why make and publish this post?

Well, I have looked at some of the videos on AP´s Youtube channel and found that some of them are quite intelligent and informative. Especially those videos (they are usually, 3 to 8 minutes short) about the possible technology and propulsion systems behind UFOs or UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena).

I have also watched an interview with the man talking in the video clip above, done by Kerry Cassidy at Project Camelot. You can find that interview on Youtube, but I want to say that I am not a fan of Kerry Cassidy´s way of interviewing her guests. Particularly in this interview she is constantly interrupting her guest, but even worse, being condescending toward her guest, that is, the man from AP and who´s voice you are hearing in the video above.

A second reason I am posting the video above by AP, is that I support AP´s purpose and goal: A disclosure of the UFO phenomena by and for the people. That is, as long as AP are what they claim to be and that their goal genuinly is about an open and a transparent disclosure based on data and evidence.

Now, that is not an easy thing to pull off and I doubt AP will succeed with reaching their goal, but I respect and applaud AP´s seemingly genuine enthusiasm and motivation. And I agree with AP when they say that the big and official Disclosure people are talking about and are waiting for is not going to come from neither the U. S. goverment nor any other countries goverment. Disclosure is going to have to come from the grass root level, by and from the people. And it may very well be that "we" already have got some help to make disclosure happen, and that "we" are going to keep getting some help from high level people whom either remain behind the scenes or has stepped out from behind the scenes?

On the other hand, I am not sure if I at the moment have a correct understanding of AP´s view on "what" or "who" is causing the UFO phenomena, if AP thinks there are there different beings with different agendas, if  these beings are all friendly or not, and other questions about contact with and communications with these beings from other galaxies, dimensions or where ever they are coming from. In the video above, the man is talking about "our space brothers and sisters", and that makes me think of some kind of "flower power" approach to the UFO phenomena. An approach that can be foolish,  in my opinion.

But what mostly makes me somewhat skeptical is the discrepancy between what AP is saying and what they are doing. "I don`t trust words. I trust actions," is one of the principles I try to follow in my own life.

For example, AP is talking about "being transparent" in everything they do and that AP is all about "the people." But in their videos they are wearing masks and not using their real names?

To be fair, the man talking in the video above, takes off his mask in the end of the above mentioned interview by Kerry Cassidy.

AP is also secretive about who "they" are, that is, the individuals that constitutes and are behind the AP initiative/group. AP claims to have connections and communications with individuals in "high places" and with insight in the UFO phenomena.

Claims. Words. At the same time, I am going to give AP a chance to prove that "they" are genuine and honest, and that "they" are an independent and serious group of people wanting and trying to do something constructive and good, instead of dreaming or praying that the "aliens" one day will land on the lawn of the White House. That scenario is highly improbable, and also, naive, and for reasons I will not go into to here.

So, I post the video above by AP mainly cause I respect their initiative to actually do something constructive and productive to try to get a better understanding of the UFO phenomena and gather data, evidence of the phenomena that may take us a step or two closer to a disclosure. I think and feel the same way about "To The Stars Academy" (TTSA).

That is, if ALIEN PROTOCOLS - and "To The Stars Academy" - is a sincere and an genuine initiative. I do not care if they will succeed or not with their goals. But I do not like being lied to, and I am tired of all the bullshit and nonsense in the field of UFO research.

Time will tell about AP (and TTSA)...

Take care!

Janne



No comments: